Toronto, ON, Canada
Hours of Work:
Shifts Weekday Required:
Shifts Weekend Required:
Statutory Holiday(s) Required:
We currently have a Regular Full-time opportunity for a Scheduler on the Central Scheduling Office department at Bayview.
Hours of Work:
Weekdays: Days; 8 hrs; As per schedule
Summary of Duties
The Scheduler is responsible for executing a variety of administrative scheduling duties in support to the Resource Teams and Scheduling Office.
The successful applicant will liaise with a variety of internal stakeholders and work with software applications such as KRONOS Electronic Scheduling Program (ESP). The Scheduler will refer to the ONA and SEIU collective agreements on a regular basis and ensure that staff are scheduled accurately within the established parameters of the applicable agreement.
- Successful completion of one (1) year of a Community College program, preferably in office administration, human resources or related business discipline
- A minimum of one (1) year of of administrative experience preferably within a a high-paced, high-volume, healthcare environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated knowledge of KRONOS ESP staff scheduling system preferred
- Keyboarding at net 40 wpm or net 106 kspm
- Knowledge of software packages such as Word/Windows
- Ability to organize work effectively, and work at a fast pace in an unpredictable environment that requires the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Confident problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated telephone/customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in one document) quoting 230274 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
To apply, please click "Apply for the Position" at the bottom of this page.